Mar 19, 2011

Rechelle's Diary: 3/19/11 - Back in the Saddle

Image Source: seochris.com

What a long, crazy few weeks it has been. I visited our state's capital for three weeks of law enforcement related training, followed by a much needed and well deserved four-day mini vacation with my wonderful husband! During these 3 1/2 weeks, my writing had to take a backseat to real world stuff, but now I am back in the saddle writing furiously!

There must be something in the air because now my husband, who apparently also harbored a secret desire to become a published author, decided that this is the perfect time to jump on the writing bandwagon and tackle his first novel. In the last five days he has cranked out around 6000 words and has a great storyline. I can't wait to read the rest!

Be sure and say hello to him and welcome him to the writing world at Twitter.com @waynemize. He'd love to hear from you and I would appreciate any encouragement that you can give him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post any comments or questions below. I would love to get your feedback.