Feb 10, 2011

Blog Under Construction

Image: stampthat.com

I'm so glad that you found your way here. As a blogger, writer and aspiring author, I needed a place where I could share my thoughts and ideas as I embark on the journey towards fulfilling my life-long dream of becoming a best-selling author. It all begins here and I want to share it with you.
Please bear with me as I am still developing my site and will be making changes to the look, feel, and design of the site as this project progresses. I will be posting here regularly, so please pardon the mess while the site is undergoing its final constuction phase.
Ready...Set....Go!

2 Comments:

Wanda Owensby said...

I love the colors and design. INTRIGUING!

Rechelle Owens, Romance Author said...

@Wanda - Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you like it. Intriguing is what I am aiming for.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post any comments or questions below. I would love to get your feedback.